I know that you are going to love your images as all my lovely ladies do, and like them, you are going to want to take lots of them home with you.
Payment plans are a great way of spreading the cost of buying your fabulous boudoir artwork.
I have two options available:
- You can either pre-purchase a collection and get a 10% discount on the collection prices and have a
choice of some fabulous bonuses to add to your collection.
- You can set up a payment plan once you have seen your images at your reveal session.
STEP 1 -Decide which collection you think will work best for you from the collections below -
STEP 2 - choose your bonuses from the list below. For example if you have chosen the Signature collection, choose 2 bonuses, if you have chosen the Bijoux collection, choose 1 bonus.
- Add an extra outfit to your session (value £100)
- Add 3 extra images to your album or folio box (value £225)
- Fine art print (value £295)
- Custom mobile album app of your chosen images (value £450)
- Video slideshow of all your images (value £450)
- 12 month desk calendar (value £250)
- Free mini session (value £195)
STEP 3 - Pay for your chosen collection before your boudoir experience. You can spread the cost over the months before your photo shoot.
Post payment places are available for all purchases over £500, we simply set up payment by direct debit for you and your artwork will be ready for you once the full balance has been paid.
Many of my clients are opting for Paypal Credit , which basically provides you with a 4 month interest free loan so that you can pay the balance immediately and get your artwork as soon as it is ready for you (you could also use PayPal Credit to pay for a pre-payment plan).
Please note that the post payment plans do not receive any bonuses or discounts (these are only available with the pre-payment options).
The choice is entirely yours.
I know that you are probably thinking, "But what if I don't like my images?" To be honest this has never happened, but of course I'll refund the money you have spent.
If you would like to upgrade your collection then I'm happy to do so at your viewing session and include any extra bonuses as appropriate, so really the pre-payment option really is a great choice, you have nothing to lose.
lone barn studio 2