I have been a boudoir photographer for many years now and believe me I have heard so many reasons why now is not the right time for a woman to do a boudoir photo shoot.
To be honest they are all BS! They are all a smoke screen that we all use to avoid something that scares or challenges us.
Here are the top 5 excuses I hear –
- I need to loose weight first – this is the weakest excuse I hear! I can help guide you to choose outfits to flatter your shape, and my posing and lighting will take pounds off you.
- I’m not photogenic, I won’t look like the gorgeous women on your website – I think every woman I have photographed felt this way, but they don’t feel like that now! None of the images on my website are models. They are all like you and me, they are normal women worried about their lumps, bumps and jiggly bits. I know when they look in the mirror all they see is their “faults”, after they see their beautiful images those perceived faults disappear.
- I don’t have a boyfriend or husband – BOUDOIR is for you. Connecting you with your own beauty is the greatest gift I can give you. Seeing your beautiful self in a new light is positively life changing for so many of the gorgeous ladies that I photograph.
- I don’t know how to look sexy – I don’t expect you to know how to pose, it’s my job to gently coach and guide you to create super sexy images of you.
- I don’t have any sexy lingerie -That’s not a problem, I bet you have lots of items in your wardrobe that I can make look super sexy. I bet you have a black bra, an oversized carding or jumper, a man’s white shirt, a man’s tie, a pair of jeans, a camisole top. I have some corset’s in the studio and lots of fabric we can play with.
So you have seen all these excuses, what’s your excuse for not booking now? I challenge you to a shoot, it will empower you, change the way you see your self and give you such a confidence boost.
Call me to book your session now or complete my contact form and I’ll call you for a chat.
Have you joined the VIP group on Facebook yet – come and find out about other ladies experiences, ask them for advice and chat about all things boudoir.