You have probably already discovered that paper is the traditional gift for your first wedding anniversary. Mmmmm, what can I think of that is made of paper? How about photos?
Not just photos but beautiful sensual images of you, his gorgeous wife.
Some ladies plan ahead and give boudoir photos as their groom’s gift on the morning of their wedding. If you missed this opportunity, why not take the plunge now and surprise him on your wedding anniversary.
If you still have your wedding dress this could be the ideal opportunity to wear it again and create some super sensual images for him.
My boudoir shoots include-
- a pre-consultation chat including wardrobe advice to help you get the most out of your shoot
- makeup styling (and hair as an additional option)
- a fully guided photo shoot by a female photographer (me)
- posing coaching throughout your shoot
- a private viewing session, usually a week after your shoot
- a beautiful selection of fully edited images to choose from
Many ladies love so many of their images that a boudoir album is the perfect choice for them to present their beautiful photos to their husband.
While you are here, please take the time to look through my galleries and see many images of my lovely clients who have very generously allowed me to share their images. There are no models on my website, only lovely ladies like you and me who decided to release their inner divas.
If you have any questions, please call me or fill in my contact form and I’ll call you.
Also, why not join my ladies only Facebook group and find out about past clients experiences and ask their advice.