Thank you so much to all of you who popped along to meet me and have a look at my bridal boudoir photography at the Botleigh Grange Wedding Fair and to have a look at my bridal boudoir photography. (Apologies for the iPhone pic)
I want to give a huge great big thanks to the very beautiful Janet who has been in to the studio for a boudoir photo shoot and who very kindly volunteered to come along and help me at the wedding fair.
It was a fantastic wedding fair with so many brilliant exhibitors. There were lots of happy brides and grooms visiting and we were so busy at times. I am very sorry if we didn’t get a chance to chat about our bridal boudoir photo shoots. So many of you loved the idea of creating some beautiful sensual images to give to your husband on the eve or the morning of your wedding day, your faces lit up when you thought of his reaction to his unique gift from you!
So many brides were interested and many of you had so many questions, so I thought I’d go though lots of the questions I was asked during the day, just in case we didn’t get chance to chat.
Questions and Answers
When should I book my shoot in? – I recommend that you have your bridal boudoir photo shoot 5 – 6 weeks before your wedding . You’ll be looking fabulous and it will give us plenty of time to prepare your amazing wedding present for your future husband. Please don’t leave booking until the last moment. I do get booked up well in advance (Saturdays are very popular) and I only shoot one session per day so that I can concentrate on you and I can really give you the quality customer experience that you deserve.
- Do I have to bring my own lingerie? – yes, although we do have some corsets that you are welcome to try.
- What should I bring? – when you book I’ll send you a guide that has lost of useful tips and hints of what to bring and even more important how to prepare yourself for your photo shoot. I’ll also call you 3 or 4 days before your shoot to answer any last minute questions.
- I’m too fat at the moment, I need to loose some weight! – no you don’t, my posing and lighting will take pounds off you!
- I don’t know how to pose – don’t worry I don’t expect you to, that’s my job to gently coach you in to flattering poses to create beautiful images of you.
- How long does it take? – this really depends on which shoot you opt for. My mini boudoir sessions are a perfect introduction to boudoir photography. These experiences last for about one and a half hours. My diva shoots include a full makeover and hairstyling and can take up to three hours.
- How long before I can see my images? After your photo shoot I’ll book you in for a reveal and ordering session, usually one week after your photo shoot.
- Do you airbrush the images? – After your shoot I go through your images and select your most flattering images. I then carefully retouch these images, so that they are perfect for you to view.
- Can I view my images online? – I do not offer online galleries. You really need to see your stunning images on a properly calibrated screen, so that you can appreciate how beautiful your prints will look.
- Is there a minimum purchase? – Absolutely not, you simply buy the images that you love.
- Do you sell digital images? – I provide the digital copy of any of the prints you choose. I do not offer digital only packages, I use one of the best professional labs in the country. I’ve worked with them for over 14 years and I am always impressed with the beautiful quality of their prints.
- What if I don’t like any of my images? – I offer a full money back guarantee if you don’t like any of your images, but this has never happened.
What to do next?
Please call me if you have any other questions or if you would like to book your bridal boudoir photography photo shoot.
I look forward to chatting with you about your wedding and your ideas.
Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook to hear all my latest news.